Friday, July 30, 2010

So Much To Do ...

I don't know where the time goes. So behind on blogging. I'll do a quick update tonight and a more lengthy post (with photos) tomorrow.

I am running the Women's Race in the AM. Then joining the long run folks from the RAC at Brothers afterwards. Please feel free to join us. I'm sure we'll all have stories to share.

Thursday morning I did 1/4 miles. Splits: 1:31  1:28  1:25  1:28  1:26  1:23  1:25  1:27  1:24. Felt good and it felt GREAT to feel good. I think I got my mojo back. :-) Then I mowed the lawn (another hour on my feet), made my raspberry bread for Team R.E.D. (good recipe) and cookies for Team R.E.D. and a salad for Team R.E.D. Yeah ... I went overboard. But I got rid of just about EVERYTHING. So all good. It was a good turnout, and a HILLY 6.17 mile run, Tom! 10 count 'em 10 hills! Photos tomorrow, or check out Tom's .

I am off work until August 9 so am hoping to do a little road-tripping next week. And get a bunch of stuff done around the house. And keep up on my blogging. :-)

A HUGE thank you to Dr. Mederic Hall (triathlete extraordinaire) for agreeing to be medical director for the Rochester Half Marathon. Really appreciate it Mederic! And thank you Kari Justin and Jennifer Meyer who are now volunteers for the race as a result of being bleaders as well. And we need LOTS more help. Please shoot me an email if you can help. We need lots of course marshals in the early miles ... which involves standing on a street corner with a brightly colored vest on assuring that the runners proceed 1) safely, and 2) on the course.

Had a nice lunch today with Jean, Julie and John. I was the odd one out with a name that begins with "R"! We ate at Dooley's. I had the salmon wrap, which was very good. The other half, and my fries, are still in the fridge. I think that will be lunch tomorrow. Afterwards, I stopped by the library for a book and quickly walked through the RACE exhibit. Very thought provoking. I really need a lot more time to really do it justice, though. I think I will go back.

From Troy Amdahl (he gave me permission to post it): Dear Family and Friends: Thankfully we found a buyer for our Rochester home. However, as part of the deal we agreed to take in a house in Foxcroft on trade. It is a nice 4 bedroom, 3 and ½ bathroom house with over 3500 sq/ft and a three car garage. We have no need for this house. In hopes of selling it quickly, we are going to offer at a “fire sale” price, just to move it. We are going to try and sell it personally for 30-45 days to be able to significantly reduce the price, before listing or renting it. I was originally listed at $379,900. When the buyer of our home was motivated to buy our home, he lowered it to $339,900. My current realtor recommended listing it between 319-329K. If you know someone in a position to buy it quickly, we will sell it for $289,000, very firm. We appreciate you forwarding this to anyone who may be sincerely interested and a capable buyer. There are some photos on the link below. Thanks, Troy and Kris Amdahl http://www.weichert.com/29585186/

Well, I'm off to bed. Talk at you Saturday!

1 comment:

tubal reversal surgery said...

Such a nice post. keep it up... :)