Friday, July 16, 2010

Kinda Slooowww ...

I'm moving kinda slow today. Something "just ain't right" with my tummy since yesterday afternoon and I'm tired. I think I'll post and then go back to bed. Anyway, here's a short recap of my Friday.

After work, I made a batch of peach jam.

I still have some peaches left. Eric said he'd like a pie so I'll do that sometime today. And work on the RTC newsletter which is woefully overdue.

Eric and I went to Panera yesterday for lunch. I had the Chicken Strawberry Poppyseed salad.


It's a calorie bargain at 280. We had a nice lunch together.

There was a good-sized crowd at Team R.E.D. yesterday. 20-something. Those who ran the 6+ mile route included the Byron Good Neighbor Days 5K route on the course. It's tomorrow morning. 8:00 I think, beginning at the middle school. Weather sounds great for a 5K. After the run, we gathered outside. The weather was delightful, but there were these little black bugs that would not leave us along. Bothersome.

Well, that's all I know for today. Hope you had a wonderful week and enjoy your weekend.

Toodles.

No comments: