Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Fab.U.Lous!

Isn't this weather the BEST? I love it! We went for a nice 6 mile run this morning ... with GLOVES on. The end of June. I had 48 on the thermometer and when it's under 50, I don gloves. Then it was off to the Y to lift and swim. After work I went for a 42.36 mile bike ride. My Salem Corners/Byron/Pine Island loop. Nice easy ride. Very relaxing.




Tomorrow evening, Byron Team R.E.D. meets at the Bear's Den at 6:00 PM. Please join us! It's always so much fun.

Sonja Kranz asked me to post this blurb: The RTC Picnic will be held at Slatterly Park on Thursday August 26 at 6 PM. Bring a dish to pass. RTC will provide table service and beverages. There will be drawings for prizes. It's always a lot of fun ...

I made blueberry jam today.


And another loaf of blueberry bread. Cuz guess what? I left the sugar out of the last one!! I couldn't figure out why it was so flat and bland until I posted the recipe yesterday and finally figured it out. :-) Oh well ...

My free CLIF bar arrived in the mail today:


Finally ... Quarter/quarter slideshow. Sorry for the delay.


Time for other things. Have a good one!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Matt and his mom stopped there on their way back from Iowa and enjoyed the place.

Saw you turn onto CR22 for the ride home. You looked great but I started feeling sorry for you having to ride up those hills to get home! haha!

~Leslie