Sunday, June 6, 2010

ON!!

Finally. Running is feeling great again. I'm going to get busted for sharing this, but I ended up running 20 miles this morning. It was a beautiful morning, I felt great, so I just did it. I felt great powering up the second half of Viola Road and ran for all I was worth going west on 9th St NE. I got it down to 4:56 pace before I cried "uncle". :-) A great run. Then ... I had only lifted once last week, so when the Y opened at 11 I went and lifted and then swam for an hour, which always feels great after a long run. And my legs didn't cramp which was a bonus. Running at Dunn Bros. this morning: Bri, Lindsay, Trevor, Andy, Tom O', Tom W, Pete M, Larry P, Dave D.



Lindsay's brand new Accord


Viola Road

Andy even managed a quick "hopscotch".

Silver Lake



Greeted on the run: Ron Giles (we must have talked for 10 minutes and I was only about a minute into the run!), Sabrena, Bruce Petz, Jen Koski. Then it was back to Dunn Bros. for some food and fellowship.





I brought cinnamon rolls.




Lilac report: Number two is history. Now I have to decide what I want to plant in those gaping holes.



Here's a link to Jen Koski's column about running a 5K with son Christian. On Saturday she said that Christian has a goal of accumulating 20 running race numbers by the time he turns 12 (or was it 13?). Good job, Christian!

Time to do other things.

Until tomorrow. :-)

1 comment:

Diablo III Gold said...

Excellent recipke! I've started creating my own, personal clothes soap just lately - as well as find it irresistible - such as the use a pretreatment apply -- These are Effortless ingredients and I'm likely to provide video try out!!! Thank you for publishing that!
D3 Gold


GW2 gold