Monday, June 7, 2010

Just time enough for a quick little post before I dash off to another meeting to discuss the cookbook being created in memory of Troy Reinke to raise funds for ALS. I'm bringing strawberry pie. :-)


Supper was ... a (spinach) salad, of course!


It was a beautiful morning for a run today. I decided to run the base of the hill (County 22, 2nd St, Frontage Road) until I ran out of time before work. I got in 11 miles with about 7 minutes to spare. I have my workday schedule nailed down to the minute: put oatmeal in the microwave for 3:55, in the shower by 8:25, downstairs by 8:40, out the door by 8:50, at work by 9:00.

Just a reminder that tomorrow (Tuesday) night is the monthly social night at Beetles on 2nd St SW. Folks will start arriving 6'ish but arrive anytime following that. We'll be there for a while. If you want to run first, you're welcome to join us at Soldier's Field first to do hills, speedwork, or just run the flats.

Today was a cookie drop at the Y at noon.


Just a couple cookie eaters were able to make it today. Jim Benike and ex-cookie eater Dan Edwards ...


Shaun Palmer (with Kirk) ...


and Olmsted County prosecuting attorney Jim Martinson. :-)


Gotta run!

No comments: