Friday, September 23, 2011

Slow Day

Not much on the news front today ... 10 mile run this morning. Very pleasant temps. Then went to pick 6 more pints of raspberries, stopped at the apple orchard for some chestnut crab apples and winter squash, Super America for $3.49/gallon gas :-), HyVee for a few things for Sunday and finally JCPenney to redeem some coupons on some fantastic deals. When I got home, my handyman David was here removing the kitchen wallpaper which means it'll soon be time to paint. He said the paper was tough to remove. Well, it's been on the walls for 20 years with no edges peeling up, so I guess the glue was pretty strong. I can't remember if it was prepasted or not, but a kitchen is a bugger of a room to paper ...

Tomorrow AM, I guess I will run at the RAC. Sunday, I will run a preview of the LUABC course at Mayo HS at 7:30 (south doors ... door 6). All are welcome to join us, then we'll go out for coffee/breakfast afterwards. Then ... the PI ride. :-) Sounds like beautiful weather coming up. Should make for some nice colors on the leaves.

Sorry there were no photos today. Just one of those kind of days.

Good night.

1 comment:

Buy Runescape Gold said...

Thank you for this informative article. That is certainly all I will declare. You most definitely are making this site into a gift. An individual plainly understand what you are doing, you have coated so many bottoms.Many thanks!