Tuesday, September 6, 2011

A Day of Celebration

Twenty-three years ago today, at 8:57 AM I gave birth to a big (9 lb 3 oz) beautiful baby boy. My second son, Matt. Happy Birthday to one of the most wonderful people I know. I love you!! Here are a few scenes from the memory book I created for him for high school graduation.




Matt likes cherry pie for his birthday, so I made one this afternoon. It's still a bit warm ... and delicious. One of my best efforts I must say. :-)


My morning workout, at sunrise (and it was another picture perfect day for running): 12.04 miles ... Mayowood Road, 10 x Lenwood Drive SW hill (.10 mile up), 18th Ave SW, Westwood Dr, Merrihills, Crest Lane, Fox Valley Dr. LOTS of hills, and a great workout. I really should get to the Y and lift tomorrow. I'll have to make that a priority. Pool is closed for the week. I might also venture out to the track at Byron tomorrow at 5:30 to see what's cookin'.

I thought my knee was doing pretty well until today when I kneeled on it. On the carpet. OUCH.

Hope you're enjoying the beautiful weather forecasted for this week. It's perfect.

Good night. ;-)

1 comment:

Cheap Runescape Gold said...

Really helpful post. Not long ago i discovered your blog post and also had to claim that We've genuinely loved checking out your blog post blogposts.