Tuesday, September 13, 2011

More Later

Just a quickie post this morning. Yesterday was a full day and I just didn't have time to post but I sure have lots of subject matter!  Le Tour de Pepin (Plus) finally did occur yesterday. What a beautiful ride. Save for one large hill south of Bay City, WI the hills weren't bad at all. Nothing worse than around here. It was a beautiful ride. 72 miles around. I started in Red Wing. I decided, despite the stiff west wind, to make it another century ride so I ended up riding 100.49 miles. That was enough!! I'll post more, including lots of photos, later.




Evening found me with my Cooking Light friends, at Mary's house. It was yet another delicious meal. Here's a sneak peek:



Well, I better hit the road, the gym and the pool. Later!!

1 comment:

Runescape Gold said...

I recently came across your report and possess been looking at along. I would like to express my personal admiration of one's creating expertise and also capability to make readers study from the beginning for the conclusion. I have to examine new articles also to discuss my head with you.