Saturday, April 9, 2011

Thank You!!

I just returned from hosting (hostessing?) a Luther College (my alma mater) event at Zumbro Lutheran church. I really enjoyed it. But it's been a very full day, therefore this post will be short. I'll have much more tomorrow. Haven't downloaded any of my photos yet. These are from Nacho and Carole Pasternak.
 The Fetzer 20K and 2 mile went off without a hitch today thanks to my many, many volunteers. I arrived at Bamber Valley only to find out that they'd set us up in the cafeteria instead of the gym. After a phone call to his supervisor we got the event moved to the gym. We had everything set up by 7:00. Then I discovered that I'd left about half of the Reichel Foods snacks in my garage so went home for those. Those were pretty much the only glitches in the day. My Diet Coke kept me company. :-)


Fun was had by all at water stop #1, right Andy, Trevor and Dave?? Andy found some Silly String and funky hats (with the tags still on) at the dollar store.

Look out Dan!!

They got Jeff!
Well after being on my feet for 8 hours and then running 7.2 and then this evening's activities, I really need to call this a (very full) day.

Good night.

No comments: