Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Rain, Rain Go Away

What a dreary, yucky day. I awoke to find rain and wind outside so headed to the basement and the Stairmasater rather than run hills. An hour 45 minutes on the Stairmaster. Pretty good substitute for hills, actually. And less impact. Late afternoon, after the rain subsided, my 7.15 loop around the hill. Pleasant run, actually.

Feeling lazy. My trainer tire is finally off the back wheel and then I discovered ... the back tire is on backwards. Argghhh ... I suppose I'll switch it out. :-(



I went to Sam's Club this afternoon. This area on the NW part of the shopping center just south of the stoplight is a TOTAL mess. "ROUGH ROAD" is a severe understatement!!



TOTALLY healthy purchases. :-)


TriRochester's monthly social gathering is Thursday evening at Glynner's Pub. I'll stop by if I'm back in time.

Did some cookie baking this evening.


For Kirk!!

They'll get given away ... of course!! Speaking of cookies, I'll once again be baking cookies for the volunteers at the Lake Wobegon Trail Marathon. :-) It's an honor.

Well, I'm out of news. A rather slow day ...

Good night.

No comments: