Friday, April 8, 2011

Only Hours Left

I have to say, everything is going very well for the Fetzer tomorrow. Thanks ESPECIALLY to all my wonderful volunteers. This years overachievers: Jim Mason (setup/course), Wally Arnold (setup/course), Jean Muray (volunteer checker-inner and course sweep). They each earn either a homemade pie of their chosing or a batch of cookies.

What I did today: Ran a lot of the course. Went to the RTC equipment shed. Twice. Loaded the starters' pistol. :-) Picked up Great Harvest race rolls. Picked up pita/hummus and apples/caramel at Reichel Foods. Got cash for the cash box. Downloaded the last of the online registrations. Created the alphabetized lists of pre-registered runners. Printed labels for the race numbers. Separated pre-registered shirts. Got registration stuff loaded on my laptop. Made a list of pre-race announcements. Sent about 10 email to Jim Mason. :-) Double-checked volunteer email list ... I forgot a few. My bad. Baked a batch of cookies for age-group awards and packaged them up. Setup for registration. Held registration from 5-8. Sent updated spreadsheet to the scorer. 9:00 ate supper (I was starving). All good. Things really are going smoothly. It's just non-stop activity.

Too lazy to download any photos from the evening. It will have to wait until tomorrow. I'm off to bed. Exhausted.

Toodles ...

No comments: