Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Tired

My legs are tired today after the workout last night and running at the track this morning. I ran 200s, 400s and 600s but forgot my watch so I have no idea on times. I had to keep track of laps and miles with pencil and paper. How archaic is THAT??!!



So tomorrow, I'll probably run my mile but no more than that to give them a rest. And my right hamstring is a little sore and I don't want it to go any further than that. Here's kind of a cool, graphic photo looking down the bleachers.



Tish Torchia asked me to pass this along: Schaeffer Academy is seeking a varsity track head coach. Please feel free to invite individuals that you know who may be interested in the position to contact Schaeffer's Athletic Director, Abel Dockter at dockteran@yahoo.com . Coach Dockter can provide more details concerning the varsity track head coach postion.


Here's the link to the KTTC story on Lace-Up. Nice video. Good job one and all!!

Online registration for the Fetzer 20K is now available. Here's the link.

Team R.E.D. is also in the Post-Bulletin tonight ... snowshoeing. Good job Tom O'!! Here's the link to the story.

Supper ... yet ANOTHER salad.


Heard on the airwaves last week ... Brett Favre is going to be on the next season of Dancing With The Stars. Whoa.

The best sellers at the silent auction/bake sale: pies, Kristin's mini cupcakes and peanut butter balls and my bread/jam basket. Hottest was definitely the pies.

Time to close .... good night.

No comments: