Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Freezin'

Brrrr ... it's cold out there! And so I headed to the track this morning, along with 7 others (Millie, Paul Melby, Eric Woodford, Devon and the others I didn't know, and didn't recognize). It was a pretty poor workout for me. My legs were tired (11.50 miles yesterday). I lost count of my laps 2 times. I forgot to start my Garmin after stopping to chat a couple of times. But I know it was 10 miles and it was slow. But that's OK. I felt a little beat up this morning after lots of miles last week and that's not the time to push it. I'd get injuired. Tomorrow morning I think I'll swim and lift.

Melby

Millie


Moi
This evening there were 6 of us at Beetles. Tom O, Roger, Molly, Meredith, Mike and I. It was fun even though it was a small group.


Molly, Tom, Roger, Meredith


Mike

I spent the afternoon creating more baked good for LUABC silent auction on Sunday. Seven loaves of chocolate chip walnut banana bread and 6 dozen m&m chocolate cookies.




Pam King stopped by this evening with some of her Finish Line wine in a gift basket, also for the auction.




Well, I'm feeling the need to get to bed. Talk at you tomorrow.

No comments: