Friday, October 21, 2011

Things I Love

It has been a rough day for my family. Lots of tears. Fear of the unknown. Prayers. I will just say that no one should ever EVER be given a diagnosis of cancer on a Friday afternoon.

I am going to end my day in a happy place. I'd seen something like this this, on some blog, somewhere, sometime. Here goes ...

Some Things I Love

My family
The ocean
Campfires
Cookbooks
Roses
Baking cookies
Boston
Giordano's pizza
Sunrise
Libraries
Cake
Norway
The smell of bread baking
Reading books
Babies
Math
Christmas music
Cherry jam
Finishing a marathon
Rain falling
Dark chocolate m&ms
Playing solitaire
A clean, tidy house
Peanut butter
Euphoria (from Calvin Klein)
Big funky purses
Autumn leaves
Running
Mountains
Road trips
A clean car
Cherry pie
Listening to a violin
Fireplaces
Sunset
A good book
Christmas
The color pink
Good wine
Riding a bike
Ronnie's Rolls (Decorah, IA)
Dark chocolate
Watching Seinfeld
Making friends
Traveling
What Not To Wear
Handmade quilts
Taking pictures
Grocery shopping
Shoes
Taking a nap
LBDs (Little Black Dresses)
Snow falling
My friends
There you have it. Feel free to comment on this post with some things that you love.

Sleep well, my friends. Good night.

4 comments:

Amber A said...

Thoughts and prayers are heading your way for your and your family.

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear. My thoughts are with your family.
Your blog makes me happy!

Runescape Gold for Sale said...

I stumbled upon your blog last week and also you have truly motivated myself to get started on crocheting once again! I was simply wondering should you be in a position to send out me personally the structure because of this specific beret (it's lovely!) because the hyperlink doesn't seem to be doing work for myself..? I might actually appreciate it!

Cadencealida said...

Buy POE Currency on the Path of Exile will be very helpful for your strength improvement. No matter what you need at any time, poecurrency.com can satisfy you.

The professional processes and professional services you have never experienced make you 100% satisfied.