Wednesday, October 26, 2011

SOLD


Yesterday afternoon, it became official. The buyers walked through the house on Monday with the person who'd done an inspection previously and it went very well. No more projects for me to tackle. (Yeah!!) So now, I can move on. For the time being, I'm renting a house and when things start to settle down a bit, I'll decide what my next move will be. But for now, I've got to get moved. The big move out/move in weekend will be November 12/13. If you'd like to help out, even for a short time, just one car load, it'd be greatly appreciated. I've gotten rid of lots of "stuff" but still have lots of "stuff" left. I'll be putting more of it on Craigslist in the upcoming days, making trips to Salvation Army, etc. I've got 2 bags of running clothes that I'd like to give to runners, mostly women's size medium. If anyone knows of a good home for them (they're in excellent condition, I just have too much) please send me an email. Thanks!!

Workouts: 10 miles yesterday morning. Nice morning. This morning, 2 hours on the Stairmaster. It's a chance to get through a few magazines which I otherwise don't do, and no impact on my legs. Does leave two big puddles on the basement floor though. Tomorrow: Team R.E.D. is at the Schmitt's (see the blog for more info) and all are welcome to attend. Not sure what my workout will be. Either a morning run or lifting/swimming. I'll decide when I wake up. It's been that kind of year ... pretty unstructured and unfocused. But that's OK.

Tonight: book club. I didn't want to go to the store to buy anything as I've got plenty of food in this house, so I'm making Baked Potato Soup to share. Haven't finished the book, but that's OK.

Well, back to work. Have a great evening. Toodles.

No comments: