Sunday, October 16, 2011

SOLD

Well, I got a full price offer from a fully qualified buyer on Friday. And the house is sold. To close Nov. 18. Which sent me into a panic because I have to determine "what/where next?" now. So my life has become crazy busy.

About 30 showed up for the breakfast run yesterday and it was great fun as always. I enjoy the company of my running friends so much. Ran 20.33 miles yesterday afternoon, then my dad and stepmom arrived. They drove up from Florida. Eric and his girlfriend Alley came down from the cities together and we had a lovely supper yesterday and lunch today along with my sister-in-law Jenni and the kids. So it's been busy but very enjoyable. Ran at Panera this morning with Dave, Pam, Jean, Tom and when I got back to Panera John was there but I didn't stay for breakfast. Still a brisk west wind out there.

Well, I'm going to mow before the Lace-Up meeting this evening. More later, during the Vikings game. I'll have pix too.

Toodles ................

No comments: