Thursday, October 20, 2011

Crazy Busy

So much going on. So much to do. So this will be short.

Off-Season Striders are gathering at Brothers on Saturday morning at 7:30 AM. Here's the route (thanks to Pete Martin):

http://www.usatf.org/routes/view.asp?rID=457143&mid=50

Then gather for breakfast afterwards. Brothers was my request ... I've got a gift certificate that's expiring soon. ;-)

Wanted!! Runners!! The Bear Creek 5 Prediction run is November 5, and it's a BARGAIN. $10, with a $2 discount for RTC members. All particpants will get polypropylene gloves. And the customary post-run treats I'm sure. I'll be in New York, but if I was in town, I'd be there!! Starts at 9:00 AM at Mayo High School, door 6. Hand carved wood bear trophies to those closest to their predicted time without being faster.

Wanted!! Committee members!! Lace-Up Against Breast Cancer could use a few more dedicated, fun-loving folks for our steering committee. If interested, please contact John. Thanks!!

On the home front: putting stuff on Craigslist, or giving it away, or throwing it away. It dawned on me that it was past time to flush the sediment from the water heater. (According to the owner's manual it's supposed to be done every 6 months.) So I drained it, flushed it and successfully got it lit again. Hot water in the morning. :-) (A little) success.

Time to get back at it. Sorry to not be very newsy.

Sweet dreams.

1 comment:

Runescape Gold said...

I just stumbled on your write-up and have been looking at together. I wish to communicate our love of your respective producing talent along with power to help to make audience examine right away on the conclusion. I have to read modern posts and share my head along with you.