Friday, October 14, 2011

Another Crazy Day

Started my morning yesterday with an hour swim, lifting and a 6.01 mile run. Good workout. Then off to work. While I was at work, the house was shown 3 times. Afternoon brought two second showings. With a showing Wed evening that was 6 in 24 hours. I'm feeling like I'm gonig to be homeless sooner than I thought. But it doesn't mean anything until I have a Purchase Agreement to look at. Needless to say, I have to keep the house immaculate. After an hour and a half I could get back into the house for a short time before leaving for the RTC board meeting. Of note: Trash pickup Monday at 5 PM and I will be starting a year-end issue of "RTC News", which will be a colored/printed/mailed version.

Getting ready for tomorrow morning's Breakfast Run (BTW: You are all invited!) 7:30 AM. Run or walk if you wish but come for breakfast for sure!

Well, I'm going to start baking and when the sun comes up, go for a run. Enjoy your day!!

No comments: