Saturday, October 29, 2011

Negligent

Sorry. I'm very negligent in posting. Live is very full right now.

Thursday: Helped at the section cross country meet. It was a perfect day for running. Cool. Not too windy. A little bit nippy for the spectators and volunteers, but all in all, very nice.



Congratulations to Shane Nepstad for qualifying for the state meet next weekend!!


Shane is on the right

There are still some beautiful leaves around the top of the hill.



That brings me to Friday. Most of the day was spent transferring utilities and everything else, changing addresses, etc. A little packing, but not much. Today put a bunch more stuff on Craigslist.

I picked up a part-time temporary job at JCPenney in their home dec. dept. I work on commission, so if you want to buy something there, ask when I'm working!! I start on Wednesday. We'll see how it goes. I don't really have time for another job right now, but I'll make it work somehow.

Nice turnout at Newt's this morning for OSS. Maybe 15 or so. I ran 13.45 miles, my last long run until the New York City marathon next weekend. Congrats to Laura who finished her master's thesis this week. Hurrah!! I've been thinking about Jeff and Trevor today. They're running a 50-miler at Surph the Murph. What a great day for an ulta. Wanda and Buddy are running Marine Corps tomorrow, where the weather has been less than ideal. Hoping it turns for the better for them. The Grahaminator was out at Oxbow today. Hope Casey had a good turnout. Racing options were the Monster Dash and Spirit Run. What a busy day. What a beautiful day.

Well, I'm expecting some friends for dinner at 6:00. Just soup and salad, bread and dessert. One last hurrah before this house is a war zone with boxes and "stuff" everywhere.

Enjoy your day.

No comments: