Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Cutting In

That's what I've been doing this week ... cutting in. With a paintbrush and paint. The wallpaper has been removed from the dining room and kitchen, the walls have been patched, the trim masked and the painting has begun. Painting really isn't so bad ... once you finally get to paint!! I've got to roll on one more coat in the kitchen and then do the dining room. The dining room will be a piece of cake after the kitchen. I took a before shot and I'll take an after tomorrow after I take down the tape. I really like it painted instead of papered. Should have done this long ago. :-)

What a beautiful morning for a run ... what a wonderful week of weather for October. Gotta love it.

A few more words about TC10/TCM. Congratulations to so many people ... Wanda for another marathon PR (at age 49) ... 3:04. Wow. And Andy and Trevor (and Jeff?) for running TCM PRs. And Ann (and maybe some others) for running 10 miles ... farther than she'd ever run before. Amy ran a 3:40-something just a short time after completing Ironman Louisville. And I know there are so many others who deserve a mention. So many successes. But kudos to everyone who ran any distance in any amount of time on Sunday ... in the overall scheme of things it doesn't really matter how long it took. What's important is that you did it.

My River Runner friend, and co-webmaster, Pat took a photo of me at mile 8.5. Here ya go ...


Just returned from seeing Moneyball with some friends. Good movie. I recommend it.

And now, I'm off to bed. Good night friends ...

No comments: