Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Hi, there!

Yes, I am still alive. Just not visiting Cyberspace and have lots to catch up on and as a result, am soooo very behind on my blogging. But I will catch up. I promise.

Well, I don't remember exactly what time I was born on November 16, 1960, but I am pretty sure I am now in my 51st year of life. And I don't know quite what to think about that. I guess I don't think too much about it, really. It is what it is and there's nothing I can do to change it. So I guess I accept, but not quite embrace, it and go from there. It's a quiet day so I slipped into the big five-oh rather quietly and unvenentfully. No muss, no fuss.

I miss the Outer Banks already. It was a wonderful road trip with the River Runners and I REALLY miss the beautiful weather, scenery and company of friends down there. Here's a few shots from Monday ... a beautiful lighthouse, and the battleship Wisconsin, which after a wild goose chase, turned out to be closed on Mondays.











 With a bunch of River Runner buddies on an airplane ...


... there's bound to be a little silliness.


Have a wonderful day.

No comments: