Friday, November 26, 2010

Friday

Very quiet day today. Thus ... not much posting material. I slept in (didn't get up until after 7:00) and then I DROVE to the Y to lift and swim. Roads still seemed icy and I am feeling lazy. Didn't get anywhere near a store today. The kids did, and they said it was pure CRAZINESS. So I stayed home and cleaned, baked an apricot/almond coffee cake for OSS tomorrow morning (7:30, Brothers Bar & Grill on South Broadway and 9th St ... same one I had at the OSS breakfast run here for those that remember it and liked it) ...


and got a lot of "paperwork" done around the house (mostly online these days). A good day's work.

FM 104.9/105.3 is again playing Christmas music 24/7 until Christmas. Love it.

Well, I'm feeling super lazy so might go spend a couple quality hours on the Stairmaster now. Talk at you tomorrow ...

No comments: