Monday, November 22, 2010

The Celebration Continues ...

<< OK. My photo-posting problem is fixed, thanks to Matt. What did I have to do? Delete my cookies!! I never destroy cookies!! >>

Yesterday evening, I had a wonderful (birthday) dinner with dear friends ... Laura, Amy and Jean. We went to The Restaurant which is in the Queen Ann Victorian on 2nd St SW that used to house Chardonnay.


I'm 5'10" ... plus I had heeld on!!

Me and Laura

Amy and Jean

It was a relaxing way to end a stressful day, with dear friends and good food. And a bottle of wine.



Laura and I had the Pork Tenderloin with Butternut Squash Risotto and Honey Lavender Sauce. It was delicious. It came with a house salad with a pretty slice of radish on top.



For dessert, we all had a few bites of chocolate cake. We didn't finish it ...



Very pretty presentation
A lovely evening. Thank you my dear friends!!

No comments: