Sunday, September 19, 2010

Well ...

... I ran/walked 5.32 miles this morning but I think I'm kind of paying the price for it. My hammie has been sore since. :-( I have to say that it felt wonderful to be running/jogging/slogging, though. I guess I'll have to hit the icing and stretching and strengthening program and go on from here.

I was just looking through the Team R.E.D. website and Tom O' has a post about some events coming up in November including a new run at the Gamehaven Scout Camp and a couple of other fun trail'ish runs taking place that month. Here's a link to that post.

Congrats Tom Woo for Running a 3:15 at Fox Cities today. I WISH!!


Vikings ... we need a win here ... :-( If they lose to the Lions next week, when we are at the dome, I am going to be majorly bummed.

Good night. :-)

No comments: