Monday, September 13, 2010

Fabulous!

What a wonderful meal on a wonderful night ... thank you Laura!! It was our monthly Cooking Light night and we were treated to some fabulous food. On the menu (thank you Sam Rowekamp):


I'm truly not saying this with any bias, but my favorite was the cake that I brought.

I also really liked the Succotash.




It was really a delicous meal all around and wonderful, relaxing evening with good friends.

I delived cookies to the Y at noon.

Don, Dan, Jim, K.C.
What a gorgeous day for a run. On the way to the Y, I saw this sign on the 2nd St SW exit ramp. I just had to grab my camera quick. Someone needs a spelling lesson.


I saw a pretty butterfly on one of my perennials this afternoon and luckily got the camera out there before it flew away.


Before I left for cooking light, I made some pasta and veggies. A keeper recipe from Good Housekeeping magazine (several issues ago--spring sometime I think).



Eric is eating vegeterian so I can't use chicken stock, fish, etc. I'd make this again though.

Enough for tonight. Sleep well.

No comments: