Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Good Morning :-)

Happy Wednesday! Just a quick little post today.

Tomorrow, Team R.E.D. is going to be completely different. They're going to run the Mayo Open 5K Cross Country race at Eastwood Golf Course. Details on the RTC website. Then afterwards, they're heading to the Wicked Moose for some social time. Complete details on Byron Team R.E.D. website. Tom O' has all the scoop. The race is free and part of the RTC Grand Prix series. More about that on the RTC website as well.

I'm continuing to stretch, strengthen and ice and we'll just see how it goes. And swim. And bike. And do Stairmaster. I'll be fine. But I won't be running TC10 which is disappointing as it's my very favorite race. But last year I ran the race of my life there so anything I'd pull out of the bag this year would be a disappointment. There's always next year.

I was on Run Minnesota the other day and noticed that my little blog is one of 5 on their "blognation" list. I'm honored.

Totally useless information: I happened to notice that the distribution of answers for my last poll form a perfect bell curve. :-) That's the mathemetician in me ...

Made another loaf of that delicious Blueberry Bread the other day. The recipe is on my recipe blog. I didn't have enough fresh blueberries so I used a can of wild blueberries. Turned out fine. It's delish.

Toodles.

No comments: