Thursday, September 23, 2010

Gross. Me. Out.

This ...


is how my toenail looks right now. And it's grossing me out. It's hanging my literally a thread. But I just can't yank the darn thing off ...

This morning brought a 5 mile walk/run (more walk than run) but that's OK. Also a swim. Hammie was pretty sore. It feels much better when I am consistent about icing and stretching. But being consistent is proving to be hard for me. Maybe I should just set my sights on Boston 2011 and hope for the best ...

This afternoon I made some bread. In one loaf I added some diced Asiago cheese. It was DELISH.


Also made some pesto pasta with fresh and frozen veggies ...




and a salad of course. :-)

Guess that's about it. I wonder if Team R.E.D. is swimming or running tonight ... ??

Toodles.

No comments: