Monday, March 15, 2010

Monday, Monday

And a beauty of a day it was. I'd hoped to get out for another bike ride this afternoon, but I just didn't get around to it. There will be other days.

My morning workout was my SW hill route (Mayowood, Merrihills) (this is flowing north out of Mayowood Lake)


but I did 6 repeats of the Lenwood Drive hill today. My glutes weren't begging for mercy. Yet. :-) They were on Fox Valley Drive, the last hill before home. 12.5 miles total. My GPS was doing very weird things the last mile. No pace--just blank. And I ran around the cul-de-sac to get in the last tenth, and the mileage went from 12.39 to 12.37. And at about 10.5 miles, the pace kept jumping from 13.51 to 10:something when I was hoofing it pretty good. Don't know what that was all about. Hopefully it's all cleared up when I turn it on next. Just an FYI ... here's what it looks like behind that berm on the Mayowood bike trail, almost at the end.



Just returned from my Cooking Light monthly get-together. Another very good meal. I just noticed that I didn't do a very good job of taking photos tonight. No pix of the salad or my Chocolate Almond Upside-Down Tart before I cut it. My bad.



Short and sweet tonight.

"Rock On" -- David Essex

No comments: