Monday, December 22, 2008

Just a quickie

A very full day for me, and not much to post on. But there's always a little something to say. : )

Off-Season Striders will run Sunday at 7:30 AM at Panera South. Route TBD. Depends on the weather. The way this week is going, I'd say there's a 50/50 chance of 6" of snow on any given day. : )

You are all encouraged to run on Saturday as well. I'll just keep reminding you ... 5K or 10K routes at 11:00 AM at the Y. If you want more mileage, start earlier. The RTC will be providing lunch (sloppy joes, BBQ beef or pork sandwiches, calico beans, chips, veggies, dessert) for FREE afterwards. You are welcome to bring friends and family. Hope to see you there!

For local groomed cross county ski trail conditions, see the Rochester Active Sports Club site. I think I'm going to get my skis out on Friday. Hoping the boys will want to join me.

Found this website in a magazine: http://www.runbargains.com/ Lots of shoes, clothing for pretty decent prices.

Thought for the day: If you could be described in one word, what would it be?

Well, I must sign off for now. Ha det! (Norwegian ... kind of like "see 'ya")

No comments: