Thursday, June 30, 2011

Bursitis

That was the diagnosis at sports med this afternoon. I told him all my symptoms, how they'd evolved. He put his thumb on one spot on my knee, pressed, asked if it hurt. YEOW. YES. He nailed it. Pes anserine bursitis. Two Aleve twice a day. Lots of ice. PT next week. No running for two weeks. And I had an injection of cortisone today. He's pretty sure this will take care of it and I won't need a return visit. That would be swell. :-) Meanwhile, I'll swim and bike like I've been doing. Could be a lot worse ...

BUSY day today. Work. Lunch with Jean at Thursdays on First & Third. Dr. appt. Picked up my bike from Roch Cycling & Fitness. Brought my laptop that won't get up to Windows in to Miracle Computer. Went to Verizon to try to find a new battery for Eric's phone. Went to Sam's and Walmart (food and Aleve!). Went on a 18.5 mile bike ride with some Team R.E.D. folks, ...

Me climbing Fox Valley Drive

then met Lisa at Thursdays on First & Third to listen to Chester Bay (fun band!).

Me (with wet hair and no makeup) and Lisa


Andy
Well, it's been a full day and time to wrap this up. Good night ...

No comments: