Saturday, August 21, 2010

Ugly

20.06 miles this morning and it was ugly. Really ugly. My sore high hamstring reared itself fairly early in the run. I was able to keep running/jogging/walking with some shortcuts and got in the distance. And my toe ... it's really nasty. It's throbbing. And there's big blisterlike thing under the nail, which is puffing up the nail and causing it to throb. And the whole toe is red. I think I'm going to have to go in and have it drained. I'm really a hurtin' unit today.

At breakfast today, Tom Woo said that the hills at the 15K last weekend were each .4 miles long. That makes me feel a little better about my time. :-)

I actually won Rock, Paper, Scissors on Thursday night. Hard to imagine. Pictured below are me and Tracy Becker, the other winner. Tom O' photo.


Thank you bleaders ... we now have a lead biker for the half and a couple more volunteers. I could use some help personally ... I need help setting up the medical tent and food tent early Saturday morning. If you can help, please send me an email.

Gotta run. Wish I could.

No comments: