Monday, November 9, 2009

Raves and Faves



It was once again a very delicious meal at Mary's home this evening. She chose a wonderful menu. There's nothing I wouldn't make again. So everything was a rave. Faves? The ham was really nice and moist and I really like Brussels sprouts so they'd be a fave, too. As was the Cranberry Butter with Port that I brought to put on the rolls. Next month it's our annual wine, appetizer and dessert get together, this year to be hosted by Barbara. This was my contribution, Honey Buttermilk Rolls.



Tuesday evening at 6:00 at Beetles on 2nd St SW (just west of highway 52) is our 2nd monthly social get together. No running involved. Just chatter! Please join us. You don't need to be a member of any particular athletic organization ... friends and family welcome. See you then! With cookies!!



I'm tired (2 hours on the Stairmaster this morning) so I'm going to bed. Good night!

No comments: