Friday, March 20, 2009


So ... it's spring by the calendar and we're experiencing above normal temps. Can't go wrong with that program!!

I decided to make a loaf of the Maple Oat Walnut bread recipe that I posted in the last post. It's as good as I remember. I can't seem to keep away from it, however!

My little nephew Andrew (or A.J.) turned one this week and they were over for dinner yesterday. Anyone who's a parent might remember some of these type photos...


Rochester Track Club members in the news: Wendy Nevala (in Jennifer Koski's column--coach and cheerleader for some first-time triathletes) and Allison Benike (who did the Heimlich maneuver for a student chocking on a jaw breaker).

Treats for Saturday, post-run: Cherry Almond Blonde Brownies another new recipe. They smell VERY good. ;-) 17 miles is the scheduled distance for the run at the R.A.C.

There's still room for a rider or two for the Human Race 8K on Sunday. We're leaving about 10:30. If you'd like to ride along, let me know.

Thought for the day: It's nice to be important, but its important to be nice.

TTFN.

No comments: