Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Just a quick little post as it's already almost 10:00 PM ...

Lots of triathletes at the Y tonight! I met Trevor Distad and Noah Retka and we worked with Shaun Palmer for an hour or so. (Believe it or not, I didn't bring my camera.) I also chatted with judge Kevin Lund, who's training for the Rochesterfest Spring Tri, and then I saw Kyle Kircher, who was also working with Shaun on his swim stroke in preparation for the Rochesterfest Tri. Triathletes all over the place! It was a fun evening.

There's still room in my car for the Beyond the Epic Run movie tomorrow night in the cities. Let me know if you'd like to go along. We're leaving about 4:45. Movie starts at 7:15. Road trip!

Well, there's yet another new marathon in the midwest on May 2. The Wisconsin Marathon in Kenosha. Website is Wisconsin Marathon. Marathon mania abounds...

Thank you to Henry Walker, Noah Retka and Tasia Shelly, my newest Fetzer volunteers. Still need more help on the course and at water stops. Please email me if you can help. Thanks in advance.


It's going to be a baking frenzy around here for the next couple of days. Today I made about 8 dozen cookies for Wally Arnold for the Lucky 5K on Saturday. Green was the theme.

I ran 5K at lunch time today. What a miserable day for a run. The wind chill was brutal. I had absolutely no desire to round it up to the next even mile. Well, not much any way. :-)

Time to sign off. Have a good one.

RKS

No comments: