Friday, October 8, 2010

Busy!

Oh, my. It's been a VERY full, but VERY enjoyable day. I started out at the Y lifting and swimming for an hour. Then came home and mowed the lawn, until something happened to the choke on the mower. There's still a patch in the backyard that's not done. But I just didn't have the time this morning to dink with it because ...



Dad and Ada and I took a drive up 63 to beautiful Lake City. What a glorious day to do so. 80's for temps, clear blue skies, beautiful colors in the leaves. Magnificent!


I'll post a lot more tomorrow as I'm really tired right now, but we also went down to Kellogg to Lark Toys and rode the beautiful carousel.




I rode the flamingo. Then we wandered into the gift shop and I started trying on hats. What a hoot!! So much fun. : )




We ate lunch at Rabbit Bakery in Lake City, and true to form of course I ran into a couple of people I know very well!! More on that tomorrow.

When I got home late this afternoon I baked up a storm for tomorrow, ran 6 miles while stuff was baking and just finished mopping the kitchen floor. I am exhausted.

Hope to see lots of you here for a run and/or breakfast at 7 1/2 bells. Good night!!

No comments: