Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Busy!

Life is happening fast and furious this week ... this morning I got in 2 hours on the Stairmaster before work. A good workout as usual. Mid afternoon I went for a 40.41 mile bike ride. Beautiful day for October. The wind was very noticeable from the south so it was a relief to finally head north into town. The fall colors aren't at their peak yet, but there are some pretty spectacular maple trees in the neighborhood.

At the tail end of my ride today I went by the S.F. track to see what was cookin'. Running were Jim Li ...

Tom Woo, Lori and Andy. It was a beautiful evening to run the track. I can't believe Andy was out running 2 days after running a sub-3 marathon. Crazy!! But he's in terrific shape. Jim ran Milwaukee this weekend and ran a very speedy 3:32 marathon. Congrats to him too!!

I went to the movie The Social Network with 4 gals tonight. It was entertaining, but not Oscar material. It was about the people that developed Facebook. There were some intellectual property issues and an associated lawsuit and one of the players also was the guy who founded Napster, the music sharing site.

More RSVPS for Saturday's breakfast run ... Lori, Andy and Erin, Jean, Julie, Ruth, Millie and friends, Jenny, Dave D, Laura, Mike H (from Zumbrota), Lana, Renee, Andy and Tracy, Maureen, John and Sabrena, and I'm probably forgetting some. It's shaping up to be a very fun morning.

I'm bringing dinner to my friend Jeanne (and her family) who broke her ankle and had surgery last week. She's an inline skater. Anyway, I need to decide what I'm bringing. And my dad and stepmom are arriving tomorrow afternoon as well, so the house needs a little picking up. And it's late so that means ...

Good night!

No comments: