Friday, April 16, 2010

Friday

Just a quick little update. I need to get down to the pool to swim a few laps and lift. Then finalize the contents of my suitcase before heading off to work and then up to the cities. Supposed to be a rainy weekend in Beantown which is too bad. But just a slight chance of rain and 51 for marathon day, which would be just fine. Much better than heat.

Meeting Lionel and Carolyn in Boston on Saturday evening. Lionel made reservations for the three of us at Easatern Standard. Looks very nice. I am so anxious to see them again. I miss having Lionel along on the long weekend runs.

Ran 6.5 miles yesterday evening then gathered at Brothers. Along for the ride ... Jan, Randy, Andy, Roger, Jim, Matt. We had fun ... as always!!

Tom O' and Jean could use lots of volunteers for Spring Classic on May 1. If you can be of assistance, please email Jean at runintojean@gmail.com I will either volunteer or run. Either way, I'll be there!! Jean has already made her quadruple batch of monster cookies ... that's 2 dozen eggs!!

From Mike Schmitt: Mike Torchia tri story. Michael is a stellar athlete and all around good guy.

Well, better be on my way. Next time you hear from me may be Boston tomorrow.

Cheers!

3 comments:

Julie said...

Good luck in Boston Renee!!!

Suzanne LaPalm said...

Renee, I have a feeling this is your year to shine at Boston. All your hard work is going to pay off big time. Good luck!

Cherie J said...

Good Luck in Boston, hope you enjoy the celebration of your hard work.