Monday, April 12, 2010

Food, Fun and More Fun

This is going to be an ultra-quick post. I'm beat.

This morning my workout was swim and lift. And flap my jaw. :-)

Our Cooking Light group met tonight at Diane's home for a delicious meal. Everything was a keeper. I didn't get a photo of Pam's Black and Tan Brownies. My bad. They were a to-go item. My official item on the menu was the brown soda bread. But I wanted to try the Pavlova and granola, so made those too. :-) The granola was made with rolled barley flakes, maple syrup, pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds, dried blueberries, dried cranberries. Really good.


Tomorrow (Tuesday), I'll run a few miles at 5:00, then do a quick change and head over to Beetles for our monthly social hour(s) over there. Please feel free to join us. The official start time is 6:00, but people wander in over the next hour or so. Please join us! No running required. 

Jim Mason is also planning a trail run for tomorrow at 6:30 pm at Essex park. That's a nice gentle way to ease into trail running if you haven't done it before.

Good night. :-)

No comments: