Tuesday, December 1, 2009

This Is It



I saw the Michael Jackson movie This Is It this evening with a bunch of other gals. Thoroughly enjoyed it. What a talent he was--producer, choreographer, showman, singer and most of all dancer. That man could really dance. The movie was basically video of the rehearsals for what would have been a sold-out 50-city concert tour. After seeing the movie, seeing one of those shows would have been worth every penny. And it really makes me wish I could dance!!

Starting at the beginning of my day, my morning workout was 4 mile run/lift/45 minute swim. Noon workout: 5.15 mile run with the Y guys ...


Gary, K.C., Jim and Jamie. What a lovely day, especially for December 1. Look at the grass--it's still green and not snow-covered. We couldn't ask for anything more than that.

This afternoon I got the RTC News delivered to the bulk mail facility. That would be the last time for that chore, on my watch anyway. So look for it in your mailboxes in the next couple of days. It's been posted on the RTC website already. Tom O'Leary already won the Where Is It? contest. He's requested Peanut Butter Cookies so that he can share them with Paul Melby (who doesn't like chocolate!).

Then it was over to my friends' house with a meal: wild rice soup, roasted asparagus, bread and apple/pear/cheddar salad with pecans. Then off to BB's Pizzeria with Amy, Rachel, Gina, Donna, Diane and Jean.


I hadn't been there before. I have to say the pizza was pretty good. This is a half BBQ Chicken/half BB's choice (or something like that--sausage, pepperoni, mushrooms, etc.) I had the BBQ Chicken which was very good. It was also free popcorn Tuesday at the movie.


I brought mine home.

Since my alarm will be going off in roughly 6 hours, I think I'll get to bed (after washing the dishes).

Good night!

No comments: