Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Why Me???

A year ago this day (first Wednesday in April), we were out running in the early AM and I hit a chunk of ice and took a big digger on the sidewalk. It wasn't pretty. It ruined my 2008 Boston Marathon. So today, I'm out running and ran right past that very spot in front of Brueggers. Shortly thereafter, I hit my toe on some uneven pavement and down I go. HARD. Took it on the very same knee. I have a feeling that my spring racing/marathon season is once again history. I can't believe it. I am SOOOOO bummed. Why did this have to happen???




APRIL FOOL'S!!!

(But the bit about lst year is true. And the photo is from last year.)

More tomorrow. Gotta yak and snack tonight. :-)

2 comments:

Suzanne LaPalm said...

I totally fell for it! Just when I thought I had gotten through April Fool's Day unscathed. So glad to find out it wasn't true!

Ramblin' Renee said...

Gotcha!!