Sunday, April 26, 2009

A Full Day Indeed!

This is just going to be a "teaser" post. I've been at it since 6:40 AM and I'm in serious need of some 'chill' time and a break from a long, drawn-out post. I'll do that tomorrow. ;-) So here's your teaser folks ...

This radar image pretty much says it all for today. Wet. Humid. Windy. In a word ... miserable for anything outdoors. (The vegetation is loving it, though.) The Winter BeGone! duathlon went off, but not without a hitch. Bill does a great job, BTW.

After helping at the du, it was off to the Y to get Mike Schmitt and Shaun introduced. I swam for 1:00:04 and got in 48 laps.

Then it was off to the Self Defense class from 1-3'ish ...

Dig those red wool socks! My feet were freezing after standing outside at the Du. Then I came home and puttered around before deciding to go for a run. It turned into a lonnngggish run.

More tomorrow. :-0

Ciao.

No comments: