Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Giving Thanks

There's so much I'd like to write about today, but just don't have the time. It will have to wait for another day.

I just want to wish you all a Happy Thanksgiving and a wonderful, relaxing day surrounded by family and friends (and lots of good food). I'm thankful for so much this year, not the least of which are my friends. There was a very nice comment on yesterday's post (more on that in another post). It included lyrics from a song from the musical Wicked (great book and I'd love to see the play)...

GLINDA
I've heard it said
That people come into our lives for a reason
Bringing something we must learn
And we are led
To those who help us most to grow
If we let them
And we help them in return
Well, I don't know if I believe that's true
But I know I'm who I am today
Because I knew you:

We're all the products of our experiences and relationships. Thank you, friends, for making me who I am, for better or worse, for being a part of my life and for allowing me to be a part of yours.

Happy Thanksgiving.

2 comments:

Greg Dallari said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Greg Dallari said...

Hi Renee,

Could we take it off-line -- my personal email address is Greg_dallari@yahoo.com

I would like to do something for my friend and wondering if you can help since I do not know Rochester MN :)

Thank you for your assistance!!!

Have a wonderful Thanksgiving.