Thursday, December 30, 2010

Short ... Yet Long

Just feeling like doing a short, to-the-point post tonight.

20.07 mile run this morning. I decided to take advantage of the warm temps (35'ish), strong winds, and rain/slush/puddles :-) and get my long run out of the way before the ice (Friday) and bitter cold (Saturday) move in. It took a while, but I'm glad I got it done. I wore my heavy Icebugs and I'm glad I did. There was a layer of water on the ice and it was quite slippery. Also got some practice climbing over snowbanks rather than trudge through 2" of standing water.

Reconnected with a high school friend through Facebook in the last 24 hours. All good.

Undecorating the house. Feels good.

Baked banana chocolate chip walnut bread. Tastes good.

Time to revisit and reinstate New Year's Resolutions soon. Stay tuned.

Good night.

No comments: