Sunday, December 12, 2010

Cookies, Cookies and More Cookies!

Today was the big day ... my annual cookie swap. Despite the weather, 15 of us shared our holiday cookie bounty with each other, each of us bringing a big batch of one cookie and going home with a few each of 15 types of cookies. The rescheduled TriRochester gathering and the weather conditions kept a few at home. I think we each scored a major coup, don't you?



Julie's

Jean's

Sonja's

Kristin's

Millie's

Sabrena's ?

Amy's

Pam's

Erin's

Nina's

Cathy's

Cathy's

Laura's ?

Sara's
I decided to package mine up ahead of time. Everyone got a little sampler bag.




For dessert, I made a strawberry angel food trifle. I'll make the same for tomorrow's Cooking Light gathering as I had a LOT of filling left over. And angel food cake is "light". :-)


We kept circling the table 'til they were gone.


Thanks for coming, ladies!!

Kristin, Jean, me

As of this evening, Matt is home. :-) Along with a cute little D trumpet (most trumpets are E-flat trumets). The little one is the "D".



Guess who's pictured in the Grandma's Marathon finisher's book for 2010? Tom O'Leary!


I got off the Stairmaster after 2 hours only to hear a plow go by outside ...


and deposit another 3+ feet of snow at the end of the driveway. There is no where to put all this snow any more. I was heaving shovels-ful onto piles higher than my head.


It's beautiful ...


But enough is enough.

24" on the picnic table
Stay warm.

No comments: