Monday, March 28, 2011

Monday, Monday

Not too much of general interest going on in my life today, but it did prove to be a busy, productive day nevertheless.

I just returned from The King's Speech with Laura and Amy. GREAT movie. If you haven't seen it yet, I highly recommend it.

Workouts: 1 mile run (don't want to injure my foot), an hour swimming freestyle laps, lifted, did the Strength II bike workout from TriRochester, which left me wringing wet.

Thank you to those of you who have stepped up to help at Fetzer. I REALLY appreciate it. BTW: This is NOT an "equalizer" race this year. Men and women will start the race together.

I'm organizing a Boston Marathon pre-race get together as there is (and usually has been other years as well) interest in a little knowledge-sharing amongst those who haven't run it before. It'll be the week of April 3 sometime, most likely here. I ordered my Boston Marathon jacket. I get one each year I run. Now I HAVE to finish the darn thing 'cuz I'm going to wear that jacket. The jacket is the only thing that got me to the finish line of Boston 2008.

That's it. I've been kind of dragging today, so I think I'll read the paper and go to bed.

G'Night all ...

No comments: