Sunday, August 21, 2011

Still Alive

Yes, I'm still alive. Just not spending much time blogging, but I will get back to it. Lets see ... workouts. Wednesday was about 6 miles. Thursday, warmup (just over a mile) and then 4 x 6 minutes at 7:00 pace then 2 miles at 7:30 pace and then a cooldown. 8.54 miles total. Friday, hiking (somewhere around 10 miles). Today, 10 mile run and 2 mile hike.

I'm signed up for a triathlon next Sunday at Lake Cochran, SD where I spent a lot of time when I was younger. 400 yard swim, 18 mile bike, 4 mile run (around the lake). It's been 2 years this weekend since I've done a tri. I hope I remember what to do. :-) It's a new tri, and very small. 50 triathletes total allowed (25 men and 25 women).

We can still use a few volunteers for the Rochester Half Marathon on the 27th. If you can help out, please contact Jean at runintojean@gmail.com Thanks!!

That's it for today. Talk to you soon.

No comments: