Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Remembering

Today, Tuesday, is Paul Melby's birthday. I've had it on my calendar since the beginning of the year, as I do many of my friends. And I'm sure I would have made him some cookies or something, no chocolate of course. :-) We sure miss you guy.






Yesterday morning, a nice 40.20 mile bike ride. My southern loop. Beautiful colors in the morning sky.





We're losing daylight and I don't know how much longer I'll be able to ride 40-42 between sunrise and getting home in time to get ready for work and be there at 9:00. Unless I keep riding faster and faster ... RASC is holding their Tuesday Time Trials starting tonight in Douglas (19'ish miles, Treadman course, mostly). I've not done these before and am thinking about trying them even though I could only ride the first 2. In any case, I'll probably ride up there and check it out whether or not I participate.

Monday evening I put a new switch in the laundry room. The old one was getting pretty worn out and wasn't "flipping" quite right any more. And I didn't even ZAP myself in the process. Or burn anything down. :-)





Well, it's off to the pool now. Have a great day.

No comments: