Saturday, May 7, 2011

Still Here ...

... Just really busy! The few moments I had to post today, charter internet (and phone) were down. Thus the paucity of posts.

Thanks Jean, Milly, Tom O', Paul ... the whole crew for putting on an excellent event this morning. The 5K and 15K and kids' mile went very well. I ran sweep for the 15K which was just perfect for today as I have a marathon next Saturday morning.

Eric surprised me last night by coming home. I heard some rustling around in the garage and it freaked me out a little bit. So I went to the door, opened it, and there he stood. It was nice to have him here, even though I had to share him with his friends. :-) He's back in the cities tonight.

We're running at 8:30 AM at Panera South if you'd like a Virginia bluebell viewing. They're at their peak and they're spectacular. I took lots of pics today, but I'm too tired to down load them.

Spent a wonderful, relaxing evening at Laura and Todd's home having a LUABC potluck. Great food, great friends.


But now ... I'm exhausted. More tomorrow.

Good night friends ...

No comments: