Monday, May 16, 2011

Concidence? I'm Not Sure




My post from yesterday was entitled 3:14 ... 3:14 was Paul's finish time at the marathon and 3:14 was precisely when I asked for my 22-mile split time. I don't know if it's coincidence or not, but here is a Bible passage from Philippians 3:14:  (New Living Translation)

14 I press on to reach the end of the race and receive the heavenly prize for which God, through Christ Jesus, is calling us.

Rest in peace, Paul. We sure do miss you.

The St. Cloud River Runner running comunity is just as special to me as my Rochester running community. So many kind words of sympathy have been shared by them. Here is one I've been asked to share ...

"Renee: Would you please pass along our deepest sympathy from every St. Cloud River Runner to Mr. Melby’s immediate family and his family of running friends in the Rochester area. I can tell you a heavy cloud of sadness has been hovering over the St Cloud running community. I think we are all in shock."

Thank you River Runners for caring about Paul and his family and friends just as you would one of your own. You guys are the best.

Good night friends.


1 comment:

Cheapest Diablo 3 gold said...

it is definitely my own hornor to experience a see your blog,it is definitely great.