Monday, January 11, 2010

Quickie

Too tired to do a rambling post this evening so I'll keep it brief.

Tomorrow: Social gathering at Beetles on 2nd at 6:00 PM. Bring your friends. You don't have to be a member of anything to join us. So come ... one and all.

Paul Christian interviewed me today for a story on Zoom!Yah!Yah! for the Tuesday Post-Bulletin so look for something in tomorrow's paper. Thanks Paul for doing that.

I understand from Tom O' that there is a track workout tomorrow evening at 5:30 at RCTC. Hopefully, there won't be bleachers all over the track this week. :-) I have absolutely NO desire to run around a track tomorrow! And I'm still too sore anyway. So ... catch me at Beetles. I'll even bring my "How I Won the 2010 Zoom!Yah!Yah! Indoor Marathon" book!! One note on Zoom ... I should have mentioned that Ron Giles got 2nd place. He ran an amazing 2:46. Superb. It was so much fun to see it happen.

OK. Off to bed. More tomorrow. I promise!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice race on Sunday! I saw you many times on Sunday, but never really got to meet you (funny how that happens). If you get a chance tell Ron he ran well as well.

Chris Friedman